One year is (not really) a long time to live and learn, so here are 14 things I thankful for in 2014:
1. I like my new job. I know I love teaching English, yet being a news anchor is a thing what I've dreamed of. I adore this new environment and all the people that I work with. Life is a choice, and yes I choose to be a news anchor than an English teacher (for now). However, I would still like to teach my sweet children:)
2. Besides being a news anchor, this year I got my self as the radio announcer. It was sooo fun! The happiest portion of it was having loyal listeners who are always listening while I'm announcing the radio.
3. Being the delegate of Harvard World MUN 2014. Still clearly remember how my struggles to be a part of... I cried tears of happiness for achieving this one. Never give up on your dreams, hard works always pay off.
4. Ah Europe! I'm pretty sure everyone wants to visit Europe at least once in their lifetime, and I did. Europe is remarkably beautifuuul. Eventho I only visited Frankfurt, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Paris, but well..... It was unforgettable memories ever. Hopefully I was able to visit it again someday.
5. #SemarangFashionStreet2014 was successfully done. This project was mine and my college friends, I'll post it here soon!:D
6. I started to stop crying over little things. I used to cry a lot. Let me repeat, a lot. I could cry pretty much over useless thing. If I got bad, depressed, or over-emotional, my tears would come out nowhere spontaneously. Now I know, mature women cry less.
7. For the very first time I climbed the mountain! When I was on top of it, nothing I could say except felt grateful.
8. I used to hate wearing makeup, now I'm falling in love with makeup. (yet I'm still ok wearing no makeup xoxo)
9. Sleeping under stars. One of my bucket lists before I die was done.
10. My blog, hello behel. I am proud of you since you've featured on "Zona Kampus" TVku and Suara Merdeka newspaper. *standing applause*
11. Family, friends, and my partner. Thank you for supporting me to do my best and follow my passions and dreams. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for making me laugh when I'd almost forgotten how to.
12. People I met this year. Thank God for wonderful people You add into my life, that make me feel amazing.
13. People hurting me..... Thankyou, thankyou. You made me stronger, wiser, better.
14. My beautiful mess life, my joy, my sorrow. I experienced happiness, sadness, I learned from all these all things to make a better life. Everything that happened in my life has shaped me into the person I am today. Always learn from yesterday, life for today, hope for tomorrow.
PS. Keep in mind that nothing in this world is handed to you. You have to go out and get it!:)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible